The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Forget the expensive coffee house. With our recipe for Pumpkin Spice Lattes you can enjoy one of your favorite fall drinks right at home, for a fraction of the cost! Besides, now you can have all you want!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups brewed hot coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whisked until creamy
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk and vanilla and heat until hot.
- Divide the coffee between 2 mugs, add the pumpkin mixture, stir, and top with cream.
Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!