Pumpkin Spice Lattes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the expensive coffee house. With our recipe for Pumpkin Spice Lattes you can enjoy one of your favorite fall drinks right at home, for a fraction of the cost! Besides, now you can have all you want!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups brewed hot coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, whisked until creamy
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pumpkin, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk and vanilla and heat until hot.
- Divide the coffee between 2 mugs, add the pumpkin mixture, stir, and top with cream.
Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.