Chocolate Cherry Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you can't resist the combo of chocolate, cherries and whipped cream in Black Forest Cake, then wait till you taste our Chocolate Cherry Coffee. Talk about some jazzy sipping!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Chocolate-flavored syrup for garnish
What to Do
Divide the coffee, chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and sugar evenly between 2 mugs; mix well.
- Top each with whipped cream and a cherry then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!