Chocolate Cherry Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you can't resist the combo of chocolate, cherries and whipped cream in Black Forest Cake, then wait till you taste our Chocolate Cherry Coffee. Talk about some jazzy sipping!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Chocolate-flavored syrup for garnish
What to Do
Divide the coffee, chocolate syrup, cherry juice, and sugar evenly between 2 mugs; mix well.
- Top each with whipped cream and a cherry then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!