Holiday Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Holiday Hot Chocolate is a grown-up version of a classic wintertime favorite. Sip on this special hot chocolate drink when you need a little extra warmth and comfort!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 dash Dash of salt
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup creme de cocoa
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine dry milk, sugar, cocoa, creamer, and salt; mix well then set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat then add the vanilla; stir in reserved dry mixture until well combined.
- Add rum and creme de cocoa; mix well and serve in mugs or heat-proof stemmed glasses.
Looking for more great hot chocolate recipes? Then check out our recipe collection, Cozy Up: 8 Hot Cocoa Recipes and Hot Chocolate Recipes for Winter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!