How to Fry an Egg
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're going to let you in on a little secret! Creating perfect, diner-style, sunny side up eggs is actually really easy. There's no mess involved and the results are delicious. All you need is a pan, an egg (or maybe a few, depending on how hungry you are!), and a stove. Before you know it, you'll be serving up delicious breakfast favorites to your family in no time. They may never want to go out for a diner breakfast again!
Check out our video and tips on how to fry an egg. It's so easy, you'll want to add fried eggs to every meal!
- How to Cook a Burger: Tips & Tricks for Flavorful, Juicy Burgers Every Time
- How To: Bread Chicken Cutlets
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
- How To Make Glaze
- How to Thaw a Turkey
- How to Slice an Onion
- How to Cut Up a Whole Chicken
- How to Keep Apples from Turning Brown and Apple Storage Tips
- How to Peel an Egg
- How To: Cook Bacon in the Microwave