How to Mail & Store Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing captures the spirit of the holiday season like a house filled with the appetizing scent of fresh baked treats. Here in the Test Kitchen, we have more than a few favorite Christmas cookie recipes. Cookies make great holiday gifts, but how about sending a few of your favorite holiday cookie recipes to your kid who's away at college, your neighbor who just moved, or your cousin who lives in a different state? If you're mailing some homemade cookies, the last thing you want after spending hours in the kitchen baking is for them to fall apart while being transported. Boy, would that be crummy!
Follow these tips on how to package and how to ship cookies to make sure your tasty treats arrive in one delicious piece!
We've got tons of mouthwatering cookie recipes to choose from, so whether you love snickerdoodle cookies, you've got an affinity for Double Peanut Butter Cookies, or you prefer your desserts stuffed with goodies, like in our M&M Drop Cookies, we've got ways to make sure the holiday cookie recipes everyone loves arrive whole and last long enough for the whole gang to enjoy them. Break out your oven mitts, and get baking!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Cake Baking Secrets: Tips & Tricks for Baking Flawless Cakes
- How to Bake Lighter: Healthy Baking Tips & More
- Table Setting 101
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Cook Perfect Rice Every Time
- Watermelon Centerpieces That Wow: How to Make a Watermelon Basket
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn