New Year's Eve Safety Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
New Year's Eve is most certainly time for a celebration. Getting together with friends and family to reflect back and to make resolutions for a brand new year ahead are just a few reasons why we enjoy this holiday so much.
With that in mind, it's important to remember to stay responsible while having a good time. We found some helpful tips thanks to USA.gov that are easy to remember and a good guideline to have a safe and happy New Year.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!
- How to Doctor Up Store-Bought Stuffing
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Sizing Up a Serving and a Portion
- How to Plan a Perfect Buffet
- Table Setting 101
- 20 Tips for Baking Perfect Cookies
- Thanksgiving Countdown Tips