Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
New Year's Eve Safety Tips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
New Year's Eve is most certainly time for a celebration. Getting together with friends and family to reflect back and to make resolutions for a brand new year ahead are just a few reasons why we enjoy this holiday so much.
With that in mind, it's important to remember to stay responsible while having a good time. We found some helpful tips thanks to USA.gov that are easy to remember and a good guideline to have a safe and happy New Year.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- How to Make a Gingerbread House
- How to Bake Lighter: Healthy Baking Tips & More
- Tips to Cool Down Hot Peppers
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid
- How to Build the Perfect Cheese Board