Q&A with the Test Kitchen: Episode 1
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Welcome to our very first episode of Q&A with the Mr. Food Test Kitchen! Join Sarah, Patty, Howard, and Kelly as they answer questions about cooking techniques and recipes -- from readers just like you!
What You'll Need:
What To Do:
Here are some of the issues and questions we're tackling in this episode:
- Nutritional information for recipes
- How to achieve perfectly crisp bacon
- What to do with leftover coffee
- How to avoid a cracked cheesecake
- Cooking rice properly
- How to keep meringue from "weeping" on a pie
Recipes discussed in this episode:
We hope you'll learn the answers to some of your most common cooking questions! And remember, if you have your own question you want answered, please leave it for us below in the comments section and stay tuned for our next episode of Q&A with the Mr. Food Test Kitchen!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!
- Types of Onions and How to Choose the Right Onion
- How to Freeze a Casserole
- Types of Corn and How to Choose Corn
- Make Ahead Casserole Tips
- How to Make Candy: 12 Easy Chocolate Candy Recipes
- Table Setting 101
- How to Store Onions
- How to Cook Perfect Rice Every Time
- How to Make a Puff Pastry Braid
- Dynamite Dip Tips