Easy Baked Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve these as a fancy, sit-down party appetizer, and watch your guests swoon! This recipe makes 18 appetizer servings or 6 main-dish servings.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 18 (2- to 3-ounce) lamb rib chops
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
What to Do
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Tear off 1 (18-inch by 28-inch) heavy-duty aluminum foil sheet. Place foil in a 9-inch by 13-inch pan.
Place chops in pan; sprinkle evenly with flour mixture. Top with soup mix and remaining ingredients.
Bring up 2 long sides of foil sheet; fold together, and then fold again. Repeat with short ends, forming a packet and leaving room for heat to circulate inside packet. Bake chops for 45 minutes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 634
- Calories from Fat 472
- Total Fat 52g 81 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 114 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 126mg 42 %
- Sodium 737mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %