Hot Cran Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fill your home with the smell of fresh spices by making a pot of our Hot Cran Apple Cider. This company-favorite recipe will keep you and your guests feeling warm and cozy when it's chilly out.
What You'll Need
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 1/2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced and divided
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients and half of lemon slices in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove and discard cinnamon sticks, cloves, and lemon slices.
- Pour beverage into cups. Top each serving with 1 of the remaining lemon slices. Serve hot.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!