Hot Cran Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fill your home with the smell of fresh spices by making a pot of our Hot Cran Apple Cider. This company-favorite recipe will keep you and your guests feeling warm and cozy when it's chilly out.
What You'll Need:
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 1/2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced and divided
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients and half of lemon slices in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove and discard cinnamon sticks, cloves, and lemon slices.
- Pour beverage into cups. Top each serving with 1 of the remaining lemon slices. Serve hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)