Hot Cran Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fill your home with the smell of fresh spices by making a pot of our Hot Cran Apple Cider. This company-favorite recipe will keep you and your guests feeling warm and cozy when it's chilly out.
What You'll Need
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 1/2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced and divided
What to Do
- Combine first 5 ingredients and half of lemon slices in a large Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove and discard cinnamon sticks, cloves, and lemon slices.
- Pour beverage into cups. Top each serving with 1 of the remaining lemon slices. Serve hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.