Five-Minute Breakfast Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This makes a great go-along for any breakfast sandwich, omelet... you name it! And best of all, it's Southern-inspired and homemade!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Form into 16 patties and place in the dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the pork. Serve immediately.
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Mini Meat Loaves
- Microwave Homestyle Sloppy Joes
- Microwave Chocolate Almond Truffles
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
- Microwave Trout Amandine
- Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread