Hearty Hamburger Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's amazing! We can turn ordinary hamburger into one extraordinary soup! Whether we fill the kids' thermoses with it, or serve up dinnertime fun, this is one soup they'll never forget.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe 4-quart bowl, cook the ground beed and onion at 80% power for 4 to 5 minutes, until no pink remains in the meat, stirring halfway through the cooking to break up any meat chunks; drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients then microwave at 80% power for 14 to 15 minutes, or until the soup is hot. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Mix this up as directed, or vary it each time you make it by adding your favorite frozen or canned veggies — potatoes, beans, squash... you name it! Make it a little heartier, a little lighter — it's up to you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!
- Stuffed Turkey Breast Dinner
- American Chicken Chow Mein
- Microwave Red Snapper with Lime Sauce
- Express Chocolate Cupcakes
- Microwavable Old-Fashioned Baked Beans
- Microwave Ham and Scalloped Potato Casserole
- Easy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- Microwavable Crustless Cheesecake Pie
- Southern Corn Pudding
- Microwavable Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks