Banana Split Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Banana Split Pudding ready in a split second... well, maybe 10 minutes, but it's still super quick!
What You'll Need
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced (see Note)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup fudge sauce
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
What to Do
- Reserve 4 banana slices and 8 strawberry slices for garnish. Beat remaining banana slices in a mixing bowl at medium speed with an electric beater until smooth. Add whipping cream; beat until soft peaks form (mixture will not beat to stiff peaks).
- Combine fudge sauce and peanut butter; fold into whipped cream mixture. Gently fold in remaining strawberry slices. Spoon evenly into 4 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Top with reserved fruit slices. Serve immediately.
For this recipe and others, prevent banana slices from turning brown by tossing them with a mixture of 1 tablespoon of lemon juice per 1 cup of water.