Triple Chocolate Mess
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all chocoholics! Get out your slow cooker and get ready for one of the most sinfully rich and easy chocolate recipes for a cake that'll knock your socks off with ooey gooey goodness! We love this Crockin Girls' recipe for Triple Chocolate Mess!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well until smooth. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until set in center. Remove cooker from base and let cool 30 minutes.
- For an even richer, more chocolate taste, drizzle with hot fudge
- Recipe courtesy of "The Crockin' Girls: Slow Cookin' Companion" cookbook.
- We used a 3-quart slow cooker in our Test Kitchen and the cake came out perfectly. This cake recipe will also work in a 6-quart slow cooker. However, we found that this recipe does not double well.
- For more delicious Dump Cake recipes, return to our collection page!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 531
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 33g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 108mg 36 %
- Sodium 517mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.