Ooey-Gooey Pecan Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When Thanksgiving dinner has you feeling too stuffed to eat a whole slice of pecan pie, these Ooey-Gooey Pecan Squares are absolutely perfect. They have all the yumminess of a pecan pie, but they're easier to make, serve, and portion into smaller pieces, if needed. Everyone will love how ooey-gooey-good these are!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks cold butter, cut into small chunks
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups flour, the granulated sugar, and butter; mix well until mixture forms coarse crumbs. Press crumbs evenly into bottom of baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix brown sugar and remaining 1/2 cup flour. Add corn syrup, eggs, vanilla, and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined. Let stand until crust is baked.
- Stir in pecans and pour evenly over crust. Bake an additional 40 to 45 minutes or until set in center. Let cool, then cut into squares and serve.
You can serve these with some whipped cream or your favorite ice cream!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 350
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 167mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.