We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
- READY IN
- 9 Min
Bananas Foster is a tasty dessert that you can find in many five-star restaurants. Luckily, you won't have to spend a lot of money to get this tempting dessert 'cause our recipe for Bananas Foster is simple and uses only 5 ingredients!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 bananas, quartered
- 1/3 cup light or dark rum
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Add bananas and rum, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Scoop ice cream into serving bowls and top with banana mixture. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Death by Chocolate
- Pecan Caramel Monkey Bread
- French Brownies
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- Fat Man's Delight
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts