Pineapple Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2-1/2-inch x 3-inch square
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These perfect Pineapple Pretzel Squares have got the perfect balance of sweet 'n' salty, and a satisfying pretzel crunch! With whipped topping and cream cheese added to the mix, these dessert bars are bound to be everyone's favorite dessert.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (4-serving) packages pineapple gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish. Bake 8 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in ice water and pineapple, and chill until slightly thickened.
- In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping and spread evenly over pretzel crust. Spread pineapple mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!