Butterscotch Coconut Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 to 18 brownies.
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Rich? Of course! Gooey? You bet! So make sure you have a big glass of ice-cold milk on hand to wash them down.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (21 to 23 ounces) package brownie mix, mixed according to the package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium-sized bowl, combine chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut; mix well and set aside. Place brownie batter in large bowl.
- Stir in half of chip mixture, then pour into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with coating spray.
- Sprinkle remaining chip mixture over top and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then cut into bars.
You'll probably have some open packages of chips on hand after making these, be sure to store them in airtight containers to keep them fresh.