Candy Covered Cherry Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
Surprise! You won't believe what gives our Candy Covered Cherry Crunch it's crunchy texture! Combine that with the sweet tastes of vanilla and dried cherries and you've got a cluster candy that's anything but ordinary!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles (see note)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dried cherries
- 1 (16-ounce) package vanilla-flavored almond bark candy coating squares
What to Do
- Gently crush ramen noodles before opening package. Remove seasoning package; reserve for another use.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute crushed noodles, pistachios, and cherries in butter. (Be careful not to crush noodles too finely when sauteing.) Transfer noodle mixture to a large bowl to cool.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions. Pour melted candy coating over cooled noodle mixture, tossing gently to coat. Drop candy mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper; let stand until firm. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Most ramen noodles come with a seasoning packet. You won't need it for this sweet treat, so save it to use as a soup base or to season veggies.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,182
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 61g 93 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 174 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 17g 33 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 439mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 153g 51 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.6g 38 %
- Sugars 102g 0 %