We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cappuccino has really become popular in this country in recent years. With this recipe, everybody-loves-it cappuccino is jumping out of the coffee cup and onto your dessert plate. Delizioso!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons regular or decaffeinated instant coffee granules
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and coffee granules. Add the pudding mix and beat with a wire whisk for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the pudding in a medium bowl and divide the remaining pudding into 4 coffee cups or 4 to 6 individual glass dessert dishes.
- Mix the whipped topping with the reserved pudding and spoon the topping mixture over the individual servings of pudding. Sprinkle the tops with the cinnamon and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
To really fool your gang, make this dessert in glass coffee mugs. That way, they'll really think it's a cappuccino drink!