We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's the perfect dessert for fancy holiday parties, small get-togethers, and lazy nights at home. Yup, it's that versatile. Our easy take on the traditional Cherries Jubilee whips up in a quick 5 minutes, and the simple fact that you'll never have to turn on the stove is just the cherry on top.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed (1 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl whisk milk and pudding mix until well combined.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and 1 tablespoon of almond slices.
- Alternately spoon pudding mixture and cherries into parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and garnish with remaining almonds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 206
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 155mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.