Poolside Party Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, you've got your towel, your sunscreen, and your flip flops, but did you remember to bring along a sweet treat? When it comes to easy summer desserts, our Poolside Party Fluff is just what you need when you're laying by the pool and dreaming of a tropical paradise. Summer desserts for parties have never tasted better than this!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail in juice, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, fruit cocktail with juice, pineapple, and vanilla; mix well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve or chill until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- For more easy summer desserts you can enjoy poolside, try our Strawberry Italian Ice or our Peachy Keen Smoothie.
- You're going to love the fun-in-the-sun flavors of our Banana Pudding Dream or our Easy Key Lime Pie!
- For more no-bake desserts, try our Chocolate-Kissed Orange Squares, or our 3-Layer Nanaimo Bars.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.