We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate Pots are one sinfully rich dessert! Serve 'em with berries or as is.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (11.5-ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips over medium-low heat in the half-and-half until the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into 6 small dessert cups; cover, and chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
Garnishing Tip: Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream and some fresh berries or chocolate curls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- Rocky Road Fluff
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- Blueberry Lemon Fluff
- Banana Split Sundae Fluff
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook