Frosted Peanut Butter Nuggets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy fudge dessert is a fun spin on a traditional recipe. Frosted Peanut Butter Nuggets are a one-bite wonder that we can't wait to get our hands on. From the white chocolate drizzle to crunchy peanut topping, this one is delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup white baking morsels, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped salted peanuts
What to Do
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt peanut butter and butter; stir in vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar and beat vigorously until well blended. Remove from heat and let cool until it can be handled.
- Knead mixture 5 minutes, or until it gets stiff. Form into 1-inch irregularly-shaped balls (nuggets). Place on wax paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt white baking morsels and milk over medium-low heat, stirring to combine. Drizzle over nuggets and sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,463
- Calories from Fat 849
- Total Fat 94g 145 %
- Saturated Fat 41g 205 %
- Trans Fat 1.9g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 845mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 144g 48 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 132g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!