Good Ol' Raspberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mandarin oranges give this Good Ol' Raspberry Cobbler a delicious, unexpected flavor! You only need five ingredients to make this divine treat. Little work, big flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans raspberry pie filling
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine raspberry pie filling and mandarin oranges; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over raspberry mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 279
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 234mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!