Mocha Dessert Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take this to your next potluck supper, and I bet there won't be a crumb left! If you're looking for a late-night dessert with a hint of coffee to get you through the evening, this easy coffee recipe for Mocha Dessert Squares will surely fit the bill.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate flavor sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 27 graham cracker squares
What To Do:
- Pour whipping cream into a medium bowl. Add chocolate sauce, coffee granules, and vanilla, stirring until coffee granules dissolve. Beat whipping cream mixture at medium speed of an electric beater until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Place 9 graham cracker squares in an 8-inch square pan. Spread 1/3 of cream mixture over crackers. Repeat layers twice with remaining ingredients. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Serve with additional chocolate sauce, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- Rocky Road Fluff
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- Blueberry Lemon Fluff
- Banana Split Sundae Fluff
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook