We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Newer Ambrosia is a super-sweet make-ahead fruit salad loaded with sweetened fruit pieces in a creamy base! Yum - Now we know why ambrosia was so popular in the 1950's!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 Maraschino cherries, cut in half (optional)
- Crushed nuts for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours to marry the flavors. (Overnight is even better!)
- Sprinkle on some crushed nuts, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!