We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Newer Ambrosia is a super-sweet make-ahead fruit salad loaded with sweetened fruit pieces in a creamy base! Yum - Now we know why ambrosia was so popular in the 1950's!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 Maraschino cherries, cut in half (optional)
- Crushed nuts for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours to marry the flavors. (Overnight is even better!)
- Sprinkle on some crushed nuts, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!