We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Newer Ambrosia is a super-sweet make-ahead fruit salad loaded with sweetened fruit pieces in a creamy base! Yum - Now we know why ambrosia was so popular in the 1950's!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 Maraschino cherries, cut in half (optional)
- Crushed nuts for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours to marry the flavors. (Overnight is even better!)
- Sprinkle on some crushed nuts, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!