Peach of a Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love the ease of this dessert. It's so peachy quick and lip-smackin' delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (15-ounce) cans peach halves in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place peach halves in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts
- Very Cherry Lasagna
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 500+ Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes