Peach of a Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love the ease of this dessert. It's so peachy quick and lip-smackin' delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (15-ounce) cans peach halves in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place peach halves in a 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Cherry Cola Parfaits
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Buttercream Frosting
- Death by Chocolate
- Fat Man's Delight