Pecan Butter Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nothing is more rewarding than making homemade cookies. These boast a rich buttery taste studded with crunchy chopped pecans...that'll literally melt in your mouth.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. With your hands, mix until thoroughly blended; cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Form dough into 1-1/4-inch balls, then roll in the reserved sugar, covering completely. Place 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until set but not brown. Let stand for 1 minute. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
It's best not to substitute margarine for butter in this recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!