Pecan Butter Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Nothing is more rewarding than making homemade cookies. These boast a rich buttery taste studded with crunchy chopped pecans...that'll literally melt in your mouth.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. With your hands, mix until thoroughly blended; cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Form dough into 1-1/4-inch balls, then roll in the reserved sugar, covering completely. Place 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until set but not brown. Let stand for 1 minute. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
It's best not to substitute margarine for butter in this recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.