We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thank goodness our Pistachio Fluff recipe is here in time for the holidays! Easy fluff desserts just got better, 'cause this dessert recipe is everything to write home about! Creamy pistachio pudding, mixed with your favorite fluff, and delicious maraschino cherries. Ready in no-time, this Pistachio Fluff makes for the perfect holiday treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, and cut in half
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and pudding mix; mix well.
- Stir in pineapple, marshmallows, coconut, walnuts, and cherries until thoroughly combined. Serve, or chill until ready to serve.
- Looking for more fluff desserts? Try our collection of Dessert Salads: Cherry Fluff, Pineapple Fluff, and More Fluff Recipes!
- Whipped desserts are the perfect thing for your next dinner party! Check out our collection of Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
This easy fluff recipe has us in the holiday spirit, so we're sharing this free eCookbook with you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!