We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thank goodness our Pistachio Fluff recipe is here in time for the holidays! Easy fluff desserts just got better, 'cause this dessert recipe is everything to write home about! Creamy pistachio pudding, mixed with your favorite fluff, and delicious maraschino cherries. Ready in no-time, this Pistachio Fluff makes for the perfect holiday treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, and cut in half
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and pudding mix; mix well.
- Stir in pineapple, marshmallows, coconut, walnuts, and cherries until thoroughly combined. Serve, or chill until ready to serve.
- Looking for more fluff desserts? Try our collection of Dessert Salads: Cherry Fluff, Pineapple Fluff, and More Fluff Recipes!
- Whipped desserts are the perfect thing for your next dinner party! Check out our collection of Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
This easy fluff recipe has us in the holiday spirit, so we're sharing this free eCookbook with you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.