German Chocolate Snack Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 squares
- 9 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Whenever we make this recipe in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen it seems to fly right off the plate. We end up with some very happy bellies around here and we bet the bellies around your table will be very happy as well!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Stir together cake mix, 1 egg, the pecans, and butter; press mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch by 13-inch pan.
- Beat powdered sugar, cream cheese, and remaining 3 eggs at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Spoon powdered sugar mixture over batter in pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Cool and cut into 2-1/2-inch to 3-inch squares.
When we serve up slices of our German Chocolate Snack Cake we like to add a scoop of ice cream or whipped topping!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 362mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.