The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
Quick Fruit Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
For a fruit-filled treat, our Quick Fruit Parfaits are a refreshing snack, day or night. Layer it with your favorite fresh fruit for a taste that's uniquely yours.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- Fresh berries or sliced peaches
What to Do
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and lemon juice in a large bowl; mixture will thicken.
- Layer the mixture in parfait glasses with cookies and your favorite fresh fruit. Keep refrigerated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.