Shortcut Chocolate-Glazed Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Shortcut-Chocolate Glazed Donuts pair perfectly with a cup of coffee on a weekend morning. Your whole gang will thank you!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Vegetable oil for cooking
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and water; mix well to make glaze and set aside. Separate biscuits and lay flat on a cutting board. Using an apple corer or a sharp knife, cut out a small circle in the center of each biscuit, forming doughnut shapes.
- In a soup pot over medium high heat, heat 1 inch of oil until hot but not smoking.
- Cook doughnuts in batches about 1 minute per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined baking sheet.
- While still hot, dip doughnuts in glaze, turning to coat completely. Place on a wire rack that has been placed over a baking sheet, to allow excess glaze to drip off. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.