We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fritters are simply small portions of yummy batter that are deep-fried. This one's especially tasty 'cause it's overflowing with the flavor of juicy pineapple.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and confectioners' sugar; mix well. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Drop pineapple mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls into skillet a few at a time. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden on both sides. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Carefully dip hot fritters in sugar, coating completely. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 2,327
- Calories from Fat 1,147
- Total Fat 127g 196 %
- Saturated Fat 24g 120 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 133mg 44 %
- Sodium 1,393mg 58 %
- Total Carbohydrates 274g 91 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.8g 35 %
- Sugars 125g 0 %
- Creamy Dutch Apple Dessert
- Easy Ice Cream Cake
- 39 Amazing Whipping Cream Dessert Recipes
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Banana Bread Roll
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Death by Chocolate
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 22 Recipes Using Condensed Milk