We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
S'mores Fondue, made in a slow cooker? That's right! Please everyone with this classic flavor combination, presented in a new and exciting way.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1 (16-ounce) package chocolate-flavored bark candy coating, broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- Marshmallows (see Note)
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker; add chocolate-flavored bark candy coating and chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 1-1/2 hours. Stir and serve fondue with graham cracker sticks and marshmallows.
To make more traditional s'mores, "toast" marshmallows by broiling them 1 to 2 minutes, or until light golden. Place 1 marshmallow on a graham cracker sheet, and spoon fondue over it. Place another graham cracker sheet over marshmallow to form a sandwich.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!