Sparkling Lemon Ice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whew!! A refreshing, easy way to bring down the summer heat. When summer really gets going, and you're looking for a cool, refreshing way to beat the heat, there's nothing like a frozen dessert recipe to really make the season complete. With its light, tangy lemon flavor and simple instructions, you're going to be making this one by the bucket load!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (4-serving size) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold lemon-lime seltzer
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
What to Do
- Dissolve the gelatin completely in the boiling water. Add the seltzer, lemon juice, and lemon peel. Pour into a 9-inch square pan, cover, and freeze for 3 hours or until frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Beat on medium speed with an electric mixer or process in a food processor until smooth. Spoon into dessert dishes and serve.
Try any other fruit-flavored gelatin, or try making a few flavors at the same time for a refreshing dessert smorgasbord.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!