Strawberry Kiwi Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who ever said English trifles weren't exciting?
What You'll Need
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate pound cake (16 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; stir until well blended. Add pudding mix and beat with an electric beater on low speed 1 minute. Stir in whipped topping until well blended.
Place half cake cubes in a 3-quart trifle dish or large glass serving bowl. Drizzle half of orange juice over cake. Cover with half pudding mixture, then top with half of strawberries and kiwis. Repeat layers, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!