Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a fun take on the classic dessert that Mom probably made when you were younger. Strawberry Shortcake Trifle is a hassle-free way to whip up a favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
What to Do
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet and bake according to package directions. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk together until thickened. Stir in half the whipped topping until combined.
- Wash strawberries; hull, and slice all but 3, keeping those reserved for garnish.
- Break cooled biscuits into large pieces and place half of them in the bottom of a large glass bowl or trifle dish. Spoon half the pudding mixture over that and layer with half the strawberries. Repeat layers and top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with reserved whole strawberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 263
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 3.4mg 1 %
- Sodium 519mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.