Franks 'n' Beans Bread Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who said hot dogs and beans were ordinary? Not when they're served like this! Franks 'n' Beans Bread Bowls are extra-ordinary with our edible bowl twist!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot dogs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 5 kaiser rolls
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except the rolls and cheese; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice tops off rolls and hollow out each roll to create a bowl. Spoon franks ’n’ beans evenly into each bread bowl. Sprinkle each with Cheddar cheese, and serve.
If you prefer the bread bowls toasty, warm these in the oven after filling.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 770
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 35g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 55 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,957mg 82 %
- Total Carbohydrates 93g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.0g 36 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Zippy Microwave Meatloaf
- All in One Kielbasa
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Fiesta Cabbage