Franks 'n' Beans Bread Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who said hot dogs and beans were ordinary? Not when they're served like this! Franks 'n' Beans Bread Bowls are extra-ordinary with our edible bowl twist!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot dogs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 5 kaiser rolls
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except the rolls and cheese; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice tops off rolls and hollow out each roll to create a bowl. Spoon franks ’n’ beans evenly into each bread bowl. Sprinkle each with Cheddar cheese, and serve.
If you prefer the bread bowls toasty, warm these in the oven after filling.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 770
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 35g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 55 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,957mg 82 %
- Total Carbohydrates 93g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.0g 36 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Bubblin' Beer Dogs
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Easter Meat Pie
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- NY Vendor Hot Dogs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs