Grilled Hot Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's be frank - at times we all crave the basics, and on the grill the winner certainly has to be the hot dog. So, here are a few tips for grilling the perfect hot dog...
What You'll Need:
- 6 to 8 hot dogs (about 1 pound)
- 6 to 8 hot dog rolls
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place hot dogs across grill rack and grill 5 to 7 minutes, until browned on outside and hot throughout.
Open rolls and toast cut sides by placing them on grill 1 to 2 minutes, until lightly toasted. Place hot dogs on buns and add your favorite toppings.
Some people like their hot dogs lightly grilled and others like 'em bursting and well-charred.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Root Beer Dogs
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Easter Meat Pie
- Our Best Burger Recipes: 20 Simple Hamburger Recipes You've Gotta Try
- Beefy Noodle Roll-Ups
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs