Just Peachy Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ham steak is the perfect quick weeknight meal. It heats faster than a whole ham, and nothing goes to waste!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) can peach slices in light syrup, undrained
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (1-pound) center-cut ham slice
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
What to Do
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup in a large skillet; set peaches aside.
- Add sugar and mustard to skillet; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes or until mixture is slightly reduced.
- Add ham, and cook 2 minutes on each side. Add peaches and scallions; cover and cook over low heat 3 minutes or until peaches are thoroughly heated.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 285
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.4g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 1,138mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!