We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe is the perfect after-school snack, or quick-and-easy lunch for work. You're only three ingredients away from some of the most delicious (and unique!) quesadillas that you've ever made!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 pound salami, chopped
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine salami and cheese; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over a tortilla.
- Top with remaining tortilla and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 6 minutes or until cheese is melted, turning halfway through cooking.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Root Beer Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Fiesta Cabbage
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- 20 Comfort Food Recipes
- Easter Meat Pie