We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe is the perfect after-school snack, or quick-and-easy lunch for work. You're only three ingredients away from some of the most delicious (and unique!) quesadillas that you've ever made!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 pound salami, chopped
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine salami and cheese; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over a tortilla.
- Top with remaining tortilla and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 6 minutes or until cheese is melted, turning halfway through cooking.
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!