Shish Ka Dog
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Shish Ka Dog recipe is the answer to fancying up "just a hot dog" to become an "ooh-la-la" barbecue treat.
What You'll Need:
- 6 wooden or metal skewers
- 5 to 6 hot dogs, cut into 3 equal pieces
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread a piece of hot dog, then pepper, then onion onto each skewer; repeat until all the chunks are used. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard, as desired.
For a great summer meal, just serve these with scoops of potato salad and a garden salad.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!