Ukrainian Garlic Crusted Liver
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just for fun, I had 10 people taste this without knowing what it was. Nine times I heard, "I love it!" and then, "I can't believe it's liver!" That's because it was so moist and bursting with garlic flavor. (By the way, the tenth one knew it was liver and wouldn't give in...okay, nothing's perfect, but I try!)
What You'll Need:
- 4 beef or calves' liver steaks (1½ to 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Place the liver in a 9" x 13" pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the steaks. Spray the steaks with vegetable spray and bake for 20 minutes until desired doneness.
Beef and calves' liver does have to be cooked until it's dry and hard. Try cooking it to medium-well so that it's still moist and flavorful.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 30
- Calories from Fat 3.9
- Total Fat 0.4g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.1mg 0 %
- Sodium 279mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Mini BBQ Meat Loaves
- Root Beer Dogs
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- All in One Kielbasa
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Easter Meat Pie
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook