Ham and Apple Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound deli ham, sliced
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Spread apple pie filling over tortillas. Top evenly with ham then roll up tightly.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and microwave 1 minute or until heated through. Slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Cozy Mealtime: 16 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes
- Cheese Dogs
- Mr. Food's 24 Best Grilling Recipes
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
- Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- Fiesta Cabbage
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Root Beer Dogs