Homestyle Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sit back and relax while our throw-together, one-pot recipe for Homestyle Short Ribs cooks up. Filled with hearty, baked beans and meaty, beef short ribs, this is one easy comfort dish you're gonna love eatin'!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 3 medium-sized red potatoes, quartered (about 1 pound)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup barley
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine water, short ribs, potatoes, onions, carrots, and barley over high heat; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until meat is fork tender.
- Stir in beans, salt and pepper; cover and simmer 40 minutes then skim off fat and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.
Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
Bubblin' Beer Dogs
Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
Pronto Pups Corn Dogs
Grilled Hot Dogs
Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
City Hot Dog Guide
Easter Meat Pie