Pineapple-Orange Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
The next time you need a great dessert to bring to a potluck, try this recipe for Pineapple-Orange Pretzel Squares. This easy dessert features a sweet and salty combination that's always welcome! There's lots of creamy and fruity goodness in every bite!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice reserved
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into baking dish. Bake 10 minutes; let cool.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1 cup sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture evenly over pretzel crust.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple with juice and pudding mix until thoroughly combined. Gently stir in oranges. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 448
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 26g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 556mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!