The Ultimate Greek Layered Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might want to put on a toga and laurel wreath when you serve this delicious Greek salad 'cause our recipe for The Ultimate Greek Layered Salad is one you'll want to celebrate in full regalia. Every bite is full of Greek goodness!
What You'll Need
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place romaine lettuce in a large bowl. Layer with onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, and salt. Pour over salad and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 244
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 715mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!