We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The key to a great antipasto is have the right mix of tastes and textures and we have the secret. This easy recipe will have you creating an antipasto as good as any you'd find in a restaurant. Just toss together this classic Italian Antipasto with readily available ingredients from your market, and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa or other hard salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 6 peperoncini
- 1 1/2 cups (about 20) extra-large pitted black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
What To Do:
- On a large platter, combine all ingredients except dressing.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss until ingredients are evenly coated.
- If you’d rather, prepare individual plates of this antipasto and keep them chilled. Then drizzle each salad with dressing just before serving.
- If you enjoyed this Italian Antipasto salad recipe, be sure to check out more great potluck salads in our free eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?