Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some foods are all about comfort and feel-good memories, like macaroni and cheese. Our Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese recipe is meant to be shared with friends, family, or even neighbors who need a little extra comfort in their lives. Besides, this extra-cheesy, chicken-stuffed, and buttery cracker-topped dish is too good not to share!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crackers and butter; mix well. Pour into casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through in center.
There are so many ways to make macaroni and cheese. If you're looking for some more ideas, check out our collection of the Best Mac and Cheese Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 519
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 26g 53 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 1,120mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
A platter of crispy sweet potato pancakes is always welcome for holiday entertaining. This healthy pancake recipe is our twist on the spuds, making great use of sweet potatoes as a tasty alternative. We especially love this recipe as the weather starts to get chilly, but don't be afraid to make these tasty bites any time of the year!