Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese
This mac n cheese with chicken is a recipe that will please any child or adult any day of the week!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some foods are all about comfort and feel-good memories, like macaroni and cheese. Our Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese recipe is meant to be shared with friends, family, or even neighbors who need a little extra comfort in their lives. Besides, this extra-cheesy, chicken-stuffed, and buttery cracker-topped dish is too good not to share!
The reason this mac and cheese stands apart from the rest is that it has cream of mushroom soup and chicken included in the mixture. With the buttery cracker topping, it's a must-make meal for any get-together or even low-key evening with family. Just take a look at our video to see how it's done. Then scroll down for the ingredient list and instructions.
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup coarsely crushed butter crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Chicken Mac and Cheese Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crackers and butter; mix well. Pour into casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine crackers and butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through in center.
There are so many ways to make macaroni and cheese. If you're looking for some more ideas, check out our collection of the 22 Best Mac and Cheese Recipes
- If you're planning on making this casserole for a veteran, friend, or someone else in need of a delicious dinner, make it in a disposable foil pan so that you don't have to worry about getting your casserole dish returned.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 508
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 32g 49 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 1,118mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 3.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!