We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound Italian-style turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil and oregano, undrained
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound rotini, twists, or spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage, onion, bell pepper, and garlic until no pink remains in the sausage. Reduce heat to low and add tomatoes, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; simmer 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Place pasta on a large serving platter.
- Spoon sausage mixture over pasta and top with mozzarella cheese. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 541
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 815mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 80g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.4g 37 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.